Sunday, January 28, 2007

Monday, less than 24 hrs. away...

It saddens me to say that the weekend is almost over. Then again maybe I'm just saying this because the thought of going back to school to learn makes me tired. Just this past week, it felt like a year to get to Friday. I don't think I'll be able to survive if this continues...just joking! :)

However, I've decided to really push myself this semester. Do all my homework the day its assigned and no slacking! I barely past Geometry with a 63% and with that it struck me that how well I do in these four years of high school will determine where I will be in life. So, time to buckle down!

I've finished up watching Full House which is somewhat like Smiling Pasta but then its not. What I'm trying to say is, the way the two main characters fell in love is similar. The female role is bound to the male and she agrees to pretend to "be with him." Plus, both male characters are celebrities. If I decide not to slack off, I'll upload the links to that series. It was my first Korean drama and I'm pretty much impressed, but I still love my Taiwanese dramas! <3

Also, I'm going to be looking in changing my layout set up. I came to a conclusion: Rainie Yang and Mike He are no longer allowed to be the center of attention on my site. I've decided to change it! The next main couple will be a secret, so stay tuned for that sometime in the next few days. I'll probably work on it during the school days, but not real big changes will come until the weekend.

That's all I have to say. I have to head to bed early tonight because my mom's nagging me. What else right?

Post-Script:
If you've checked my YouTube account. I re-uploaded Tokyo Juliet episode 1 and bits of 2 because the sounding was way off with the video. I had to download a new video splitter and it's working out just fine. Hopefully I can reach to episode 4 or 5 by the end of this week. Uploading a little bit of each episode day by day. Remember: they're going to be in private if you want to view them except for episode 1. So create an account on YouTube and add me :)

No comments: