Monday, January 15, 2007

Mid-Term Exams Week

Wednesday, is the official day of exams. Tuesday is the review day so that equals to one full day. Wednesday through Friday are all half-days. I will be on during the week, but to start a new drama is impossible so no reviews.

I will keep a look-out for the update subbing of episode 17 of Smiling Pasta so don't worry. I just wanted to give you all a head-ups for the one-week no blogging on here.

Wish me luck with my exams and same goes to all of you who are taking them!

Reminder:
I will try and find the links for you to watch the dramas I've finished. There's just a problem with Mars because the person I watched most of them on had her account suspended. So I'm currently looking for a free-public person who has uploaded those videos!

No comments: