Saturday, February 17, 2007

Quick Update!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Even though I'm a few days late. I hope everyone was spoiled by their significant other and that you spoiled your significant other as well. <3 Have fun eating those sweets and don't forget to brush & floss!

I'm sick. I'm coughing, I have a sore/dry throat and a running nose. Ugh, some weekend, also - family problems have arised. Let's not get into that for I don't have that time nor the energy to do so. Thank goodness it's a 3 day weekend, hopefully I can rest up and get well by Tuesday.

I have another drama to post my reviews on, Tree of Heaven. Google it, Wikipedia it, whatever; good drama - sad ending. I dislike sad dramas - which is why I stick to the light, fluffy dramas!

Currently watching Delightful Girl Choon Hyang, if I finish this before Tuesday. I'll post the links and my commentary to this drama. It's like a mix of Goong, Full House and Smiling Pasta. It's rather cute. <3

All right, I'm off to continue watching this drama. Barely on episode 5 and there's about 16 or 17 episodes all together. So.. ~ ta ta.

No comments: